1/12/12

Piece of the Day: Fantastic camel leather wedges from Chloé



I have to confess that I was never a big fan of wedges that look massive, but today I found these fantastic leather wedge sandals from Chloé. They are made of camel leather with a wooden wedge heel. I love especially the rounded studs at side. It creates a certain rough look that is still feminine in combination with the leather strap. And you know what: These shoes are from the current autumn collection, so may they will be available on sale in a few weeks. They are available for 544€ on net-a-porter. 


 Ich muss gestehen, dass ich noch nie ein riesen Fan von massiv aussehenden Wedges war, aber heute fand ich diese fantastischen Wedges von Chloé. Sie sind aus Kamelleder gefertigt mit einem hölzernen Absatz. Mir gefallen besonders die abgerundeten Nieten an der Seite. Sie schaffen einen sehr rauhen Look, der in Kombination mit dem Lederband trotzdem feminin aussieht. Und soll ich euch etwas verraten: Die Schuhe stammen aus der aktuellen Herbst Kollektion und werden eventuell bald im Sale erhältlich sein. Es gibt sie unter anderem auf net-a-porter für 544€.

19 comments:

  1. not too bad ...but really expensive

    ciao ave

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a HUGE camel fan anyway!They look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love camel color!!!^^

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this color, but model, not so much :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Killer shoes, love them!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these platforms
    www.darkwingscity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so fabulous. great post, love. thanks so much for sharing. if you get a moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Day by day.. I love Chloe more and more. *.*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are indeed some fantastic wedges! Love it!

    - Puck // ONEOFPOINTS.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shoe

    I just started my blog. Hope you will follow me at:

    www.a-phrodite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful wedges!If you wan we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?

    Win an amazing dress of your choice up to £200, enter the Zeleb giveaway
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  12. those are some amaizing boots

    xoxo Teo'
    http://countryoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG!! Absolutely amazing!!
    Christina xxx
    http://2stylemates.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. they look so cool ;) amazing post, and really great blog :)
    What do you think, of following each other ?
    xoxo
    ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ

    ReplyDelete
  15. they look so cool ;) amazing post, and really great blog :)
    What do you think, of following each other ?
    xoxo
    ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am a sucker for wedges..but definitely not ones with giant heels or that look to chunky either.

    Luc X

    luceinthesky-lpilz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those shoes are to die for. If only I was a girl I would definitely shell out the cash for them.

    xox,

    Luis

    www.ChicOverload.com (my blog!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...