2/1/12

JULIAANDBEN combines street style with high fashion - Fashion Week Berlin A/W 2012/13 - day 1








Already before the fashion show designer Julia Heuse proofed to be very creative with her open casting for models. Previous knowledge not necessary was required. Her autumn/winter collection is called “I know you want me in”. There can only be one term to describe the designs of JULIANDBEN: avant-garde. It is the combination of street style with high fashion, the mix of soft and hard that made me fell in love with the collection. I especially loved the knitwear with their rough look and an edgy attitude. The colour palette was typically autumn/winter like with brown, black and shades of grey. Take a look at the fantastic coats. I swear you’re gonna fall in love with them. My highlight of the collection was a short knitwear dress in grey with an asymmetrical cut. JULIAANDBEN: A label you should have and eye on in the future. For all pictures from the runway press more. Enjoy all pictures from the runway.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...